Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Counting

 Kian and I were walking up the stairs today counting.  I said one number and he said the next.  This was rather impressive although there were some numbers he didn't know, but that was okay.  We got to my room and as I placed him on the bed I said twelve.  He didn't respond, so I asked "What comes after twelve?" Enthusiastically he yelled "TAMPOLINE!!!"  So now you know when counting the sequence is eleven, twelve, trampoline, fourteen. :)

 In other news, I manage to survive today.  I think I've figured out a way to help cope with the exhaustion and did much much better today.  I cleaned most of my kitchen, made bread, cleaned up the mess from making bread, made supper and made a fantastic dessert.  Yay! I'm very very thankful for a better day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment