Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 4 Thankfulness

 Today was hard.  It started off good and ended good, but had some pretty bumpy spots in the middle.  So here's my list of the good.
-driving down a steep curvy hill to see a plane doing acrobatics against the clouds
-watching the Snowbirds fly overhead
-buying a present for my SIL that she absolutely loved
-a cold can of cola
-walking to church with a good friend and her son.
-having my garbage taken out by a friend when i confessed how much i hate that chore. (it's steve's chore, but i really shouldn't leave the container for 48 more hours).
-my norwex mop and subsequent clean floors
-good friends that laugh with and at me, give me hugs, and bring me yummy food to eat. :)
-video conversations with my husband
-celebrating my wonderful husband, father and father-in-law all great dads and men of faith.

 Happy Father's Day!!!

1 comment: