Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thankful for Headaches(well, not exactly..)

 My head felt like it was going to explode.  Several doses of medication later, I still felt lousy.  I'm not sure which is worse: the pain or the accompanying symptoms such as dizziness and nausea.  Headaches suck!  But while I was feeling so horrible, I remembered that I hadn't had a headache for much longer than normal.  Typically I get one every couple days, averaging at least two a week.  But Steve was gone for six days and I didn't have a headache the whole time he was gone!  I had a little bit of pain once or twice in the morning, but not a proper headache.  That is pretty cool!  In fact, I think that's pretty close to a miracle! :)

 In addition to be headache-free while Steve was away, I'm also thankful for my wonderful husband who without complaining took over the role of making supper.  By that point the pain was subsiding so the salad ended up being a joint affair and it was good!  I'm also thankful for a mostly pain-free evening.  That was a blessing as well.  Hopefully the weekend will be pain-free as I have a lot planned.  Yay for summer, pool openings, the beach and the multicultural festival! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment