Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Niagara Getaway

 After the craziness of the last several weeks, our getaway was a much needed respite.  For the first two days, I could not stop grinning.  We left our boys with Steve's parents as Aris was with her other grandparents.  She also went to Niagara, but not while we were there.

 We had a great time away.  First, we stopped at Marineland, where I got to feed a beluga whale.  We also saw some pregnant beluga whales.  I'm not sure which was more of an impressive experience!  After Marineland, we checked in at our hotel.  Imagine our surprise when we ended up at a different hotel than expected!  It was still very nice, but instead of being on Clifton Hill, we were across from the Horseshoe Falls.  This is me standing across the street from our hotel.  We loved the view!

  I have a lot more to write as we had many awesome adventures, but it's late and I must go to bed.  I will try to blog again tomorrow.  I do finally have pictures up on Facebook though!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through a comment someone had left, they follow you.

    My parent's honeymoon'd Niagara Falls and I'd just love to go there someday!

    It sounds like you had a lovely time. Beautiful photo above!

    ReplyDelete