Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sick Mommy

 The last couple days have been a haze of misery.  Thankfully I'm the only person sick and hopefully it will stay that way, but oh! The misery!  This is the worst illness I've had in quite awhile.  I'll spare you the disgusting details that I'd love to share(our family is kinda gross that way, perhaps it's because there are three males in the house?)  and tell you the blessings in the midst of sickness.

 -Husbands that can stay home from work and take care of wives and children.
 -Daughters that come give hugs, and check on Mommy while she's being sick.  Aris was so cute and helpful yesterday even though she hates gross smells.  She took care of me while plugging her nose.
 -Soft quilted blankets that my grandma made.
 -Gravol, tylenol and ibuprofin.
 -Good books to read when I couldn't sleep anymore.
 -Husbands that make rice pudding.
 -Family recipe books to aid husband in said making of pudding.
 -Parents that babysit on the second day of illness.
 -Prayer.

 Hopefully I'm on the mend and back to more regular blogging.  I've been sick or struggling with a sore back for the last two weeks.  Hopefully I'll be back to normal soon.  :)

1 comment: