Friday, November 5, 2010

Couch Date

Sometimes life gets crazy busy and even though it isn't necessarily bad, we feel like ships passing in the night. So today, we fed the kids a snacky supper(their favourite) and then after their bedtime, got ourselves a treat that we ate while watching Nikita(my new favourite show). We tried watching Outsourced, but the cross-cultural awkwardness was just too painful. When I started covering my eyes and rocking back and forth moaning "This is bad...this is really bad" a la Miss Aris, Steve decided we'd try watching something else.

It's bee a good day after a better week. I can't believe tomorrow is Saturday. Where did this week go? So today I'm thankful for a better week, a good afternoon with my mentor and a great couch date with my husband. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment