Monday, March 28, 2011

Multitude Mondays 38-52

 I'm tired and starting a headache, so this will be short.  But I've had a delightful day and I'm full of joy and thankfulness.

38. Daffodils on my kitchen table.
39. Golden light slanting across the blue-white snow.
40. A husband who lets me sleep in almost every morning.
41. A visit with a friend
42. including three cups of delicious Bengal Spice tea
43. and fantastic chocolate chip banana bread.
44. Being part of the body of Christ.
45.  Sweet Potato Chili for dinner
46. New geek t-shirts including a "Soft Kitty" one!
47. Being geeky with my husband.
48. A surprise visit from a dear friend.
49. Peanut butter chip cookies.
50. Getting my baby to eat his dinner and drink his milk.
51. My husband thinking I have super powers!
52. Aris and Steve working happily together on Aris' science fair project.
53. A happier heart.

2 comments:

  1. Bengal spice is definitely one of my favorites! Three cups with a friend? Wow, that's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m here from Ann’s again, I know it’s Friday – but there are a whole bunch of thank you counters.

    From your thank you’s I especially liked: 51. My husband thinking I have super powers! (because he’s right – you’re a mom – and I know tons of good moms – and moms should all be wearing red boots and a cape) Hope your headache didn’t stay too long. (◠‿◠) I enjoyed this. Thank you.

    God Bless and keep you and your family

    ReplyDelete